Coming February 13th, mark your calendars for a little bit ET enjoyable!
Whether you consider that little coloured martians crashed in Roswell or not, New Mexico determined to capitalize on the 1947 incident. Ever since 2003 New Mexico has set a day apart to “celebrate all past, present and future extraterrestrial visitors in ways to enhance relationships among all citizens of the cosmos, known and unknown.” Every second Tuesday of February, you’ll find folks gathering in Roswell, New Mexico to get a chunk of the cultural lifetime of their alien guests.
Celebrate in an alien approach
If you don’t make it right down to Roswell for the day, ship us a snippet or snapshot of the way you, or your tribe celebrated Extraterrestrial Culture Day! If you might be planning to organize a cosmic dinner or drink, costume up as an alien, or recite poems of your supposed previous life on different planets, we wish to hear about it! Share the enjoyable with us!
Extraterrestrial Day is a day to point out otherworldly life a little bit decency in the truth that you wish to get to know extra about them, and that you simply welcome them to go to, and get to know extra about us. Think of how scary it should really feel for an outsider to fulfill a human for the primary time. Some aliens don’t get that heat and fuzzy feeling about us. Think about the best way we deal with one another, our planet, and the lifeforms whom are weak to our energy right here.
As a species, it’s time to query ourselves extra
Are we utilizing our energy of superiority on this planet in a justifiable method to all “lower” lifeforms?
- Did I really want to squish that bug, was it going to kill me?
- Flowers are lovely, however is my enjoyment of them for 2 days price their dying?
- Maybe I might be doing extra to assist my pet construct their cognitive abilities.
- I’m wondering if all of the bugs underground are affected by the chemical substances I poured on the grass? Is is effecting the grass, and the animals that eat or play within the grass?
- Am I reinforcing the air pollution of our planet by the merchandise I proceed to buy?
- Am I reinforcing ill-patterned behaviors by being a bystander?
It is simple to see why extraterrestrials could also be hesitant to get too near people. And but there are different species who’re as deeply fascinated with discovering out extra about us, as we’re with them.
Let us proceed to evolve with these ever-changing cosmos and planet. We will study to work collectively regardless of our variations. After all, all of us wish to really feel accepted and cherished. May we keep steadfast in elevating our vibration and sending out the power we’ll aspire to.